Monday, November 1, 2010

Enjoy Life ~the way it was meant to be enjoyed!


Ok, here are some random thoughts I've been thinking about.... This is kinda the stage I'm at right now, so I could really use prayer in what I'm sharing... :)

Life can be mundane, so we think. We sometimes compare our lives to those around us those who you would think are "enjoying life" right now... with worldly things that only bring enjoyment for the present.

Who says that we can't enjoy life??.... I read once that an observer of the Christian faith said "You Christians seem to have a religion that makes you miserable. You are like a man with a headache. He does not want to get rid of his head, but it hurts to keep him to keep it. You cannot expect outsiders to seek very earnestly for anything so uncomfortable." This really made me think... sometimes in my Christian walk I struggle so much between what I know I should do, and what I want to do.... it makes me very unhappy. It doesn't have to be this way!

But I serve a God who is faithful who cannot and will not let me go! He is every moment teaching me to grow in His grace. I am learning that I must live a life of continual surrender... until everything, in my physical and spiritual life is His. If I am a lump of clay given to the potter, how else can the potter work with the clay unless it stops asking questions, arguing, and struggling against the will of the potter? To let him work in my life I must have complete trust and faith in Him.

We, in Christ are the only ones who can enjoy life to the fullest! You and I were made to live life to the utmost it could be, What could bring more fullfillment than having a reason to live.

Life is a vapor, enjoy it to the fullest! We have this moment, not the next, God gave us today, but only He knows what tomorrow holds for us.

How to enjoy life (the real way)

  • Purpose to love and seek God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12.30, Luke10.27, Matt. 6.33) 
  • Surrender COMPLETELY! Trust and have faith in Him, for the present and the future. 
  • We were made in the image of God to glorify Him, Build everything around God make Him the reason why you live 

Live for His glory! and Remember He Loves you!
~k

No comments:

Post a Comment